A SLICE OF BLUE MOUNTAIN HISTORY
Chichester Lodge was built by by Sir Francis Chichester to give him peace and solitude away from the world in the 1920s and it can do the same for you today! The semi-rural section measures 1879m2 and is a short drive away from both Pinehaven & Silverstream. This offers the pleasures without all the work of the rural lifestyle and still close to schools, shops and transport.
The main body of the house measures approximately 170m2 and offers 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, modern kitchen, dining room and annex area, sizeable lounge opens directly to a huge sunny deck and wonderful views across Whitemans Valley.
Separate from the home are a number of other buildings including large garaging with a spacious loft or studio room above, and a separate glasshouse that has been utilised as an artists studio, spa room and play room under previous owners.
• Super 1920's character home, 170m2 on a 1879m2 semi-rural section
• 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, modern kitchen diner, play area
• Loft room/studio above the garage,
• Superbly presented and great views over Whitemans Valley
• Separate paddock, handy for sheep or goats
• Large sunny deck, newly created off street parking space
• Short drive to Pinehaven & Silverstream and their many amenities