A Cracker Opportunity in Central Miramar
If your seeking sun, space and character with improvement prospects, close to the heart of Miramar, then this is a must see! Retained in the same family for over 40 years, this solid 1930s, semi-detached home offers potential plus for first home buyers, retirees, or investors alike.
Family living is positioned to the front of the house, with a lovely, west facing bay window to capture the last of the evening sun. Original art deco ceilings, lead light windows and cozy gas heating complete the picture.
Other features include:
- Three double bedrooms, master with bay window, all with original lead light windows
- Beautiful native timber floors, doors and surrounds.
- Spacious country style kitchen, with good storage and ample scope to modernise further, leading off to a separate laundry and storage area.
- Family bathroom in neat condition
- Wonderful private, flat back yard, fully fenced with space for the kids to roam or develop a garden
- Outdoor spa bath
This home is perfectly suited to move in straight away, but never-the-less, offers a great opportunity to add your own touches to maximise it's charms. A coat of paint inside and out would literally transform this home, and with some effort, the rewards could be huge.
Roll up your sleeves and be quick, as this location, at this price is an absolute rarity in the heart of Miramar. Your viewing is strongly recommended.