HEART OF SEATOUN
Rich in character and situated right in the heart of popular Seatoun, this cherished 1920's property offers so much for the family seeking a home full of history, soul and possibilities.
Features include -
- 3 generous bedrooms plus a study
- Elegant formal lounge with a beautiful bay window
- High stud ceilings and lovely leadlight glass throughout
- Gorgeous Matai timber floors
- Second lounge/large sunroom flowing directly into sheltered north facing cottage garden, complete with veges and herbs.
- Brick paving & decorative outdoor fireplace telling a fascinating story, plus built-in sheltered seating to make the most of the last of the evening sunshine - perfect for the gin and tonics, even on windy days!
- Separate laundry
- Huge garage / workshop area with internal access - a single motorized door to enter with plenty of space for up to 3 vehicles, or the boat, bikes and the paddle board! The high stud gives so many options - use the space for a workshop, awesome man cave, rustic rumpus/games room or incredible storage.
Ready to move in today, whilst still bursting with potential for you to add your own personality and flair.
So close to everything that makes Seatoun so incredibly popular - schools, beaches, village and parks. This is one not to miss.
LIM & Building report available on inspection