CHARACTER HATAITAI HOME WITH ELEVATED OUTLOOK
With intimate and elevated views over Evans Bay, including the marina and glimpse of the Cook Strait, this two-level 1920s home has plenty of character and flexible spaces for the whole family.
On the lower level are two double bedrooms (main bedroom being very large) and one bathroom, plus access to a generous deck area. Upstairs you will find the spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen spread from one end of the house to the other, including a sheltered, indoor viewing room/conservatory flowing to another deck, plus a separate living space that could double as a fifth bedroom. Upstairs you will also find two additional bedrooms plus large family bathroom.
- Four bedrooms, three double plus one single
- Generous open plan living space
- Second living area that could double as fifth bedroom
- Two bathrooms, one on each level
- Double off-street parking
- Multiple deck areas to provide low maintenance outdoor living
- Great storage throughout including large attic space
- Close to Hataitai Village, beach, parks and public transport
- Elevated garden space to develop further, offering wonderful views
-Buyer Enquiry Over $1,295,000
Properties on Belvedere Road tend to get snapped up, and with the character, space and flexibility on offer here, we imagine this is going to be a popular family home - don't delay!
A valid My Vaccine Pass will be required for Open Homes. Private inspections do not require a valid My Vaccine Pass. For more information please talk to the agent and refer to the REA Guidelines https://www.rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.