Be Happy in Happy Valley
Just move in and enjoy - this beautifully renovated 3 bedroom house with a 1 bedroom flat for extended family or as extra income could be your new home. Now the children have left, the owners would love another family to love the house as much as they have.
Elevated for outlook and sun, there is an open plan kitchen/dining/living area, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom on the entry level. The second bedroom could be returned to 2 rooms.
• Access to a very sunny deck and shed.
• Upstairs is the spacious and sunny main bedroom with walk in wardrobe, ensuite and French doors to a very sunny sheltered deck. The skylight adds more sun during the day and enables star gazing at night!
• Separate laundry
• Plenty of room in the terraced garden to enjoy the sun and keep a vege garden.
• All the hard work has been done with every window double glazed, a modern kitchen, upgraded bathrooms, gas hot water, a single garage and off street parking.
• Gas central heating along with full insulation means you'll never feel the cold again
• For extra income or for extended family, there is a cosy 1 bedroom flat with a modern kitchen, good insulation, sunny, and a nice outlook.
Close to the local school and sports field just up the road, on a bus route, walking distance to the beach and around to Red Rocks, easy access to the local cafe on the South Coast, or head to Island Bay or up to Brooklyn village for a movie and a meal.
You must come and see it for yourself.
Rates: $5,096.33 pa approx.
Vendor will consider all offers at 2pm on Wednesday 28th February 2024. Not selling prior.
Call Katie on 027 248 2061 now for an appointment or come to one of the open homes.