A MASTERPIECE OF MODERN LIVING
Sublime, sophisticated, spectacular... This breathtaking, award-winning, architectural sensation offers the ultimate in luxurious, light-filled, and incredibly warm living, in an exclusive cul-de-sac just minutes from parks, reserves, and the beach. An extraordinarily inventive testament to design and detail, it's equal parts peerless, playful and opulent. Features include:
- Architecturally designed by Uche Isichei to optimise spaciousness, sunlight, and tempting views from the upper levels
- Four double bedrooms, (main with large walk-in robe and ensuite), two bathrooms + guest toilet
- Three living rooms and a gorgeous Poggenpohl kitchen with a recently enhanced granite-topped island
- Lofty, open plan living, soaked in sun and warm in the cooler months with extensive double glazing, underfloor heating, wood burner, and a heated concrete seat on which to lounge
- Ingenious flexibility: upstairs the 3rd living can be a lofty hangout, guest room, or the ultimate home office; the 4th bedroom has large bifold doors with a Murphy style double bed which folds away - becoming a playroom for the kids, art studio, or what you want
- Gorgeous low-maintenance indoor-outdoor living: choose to soak up the sun from multiple decks, courtyards, and flat lawn
- Two internal garages, including one with workshop, separate laundry, plus off-street parking within the secure fully fenced section, that's just a short stroll from village shops, top primary schools, and Seatoun Beach
Architectural and urbane, this unique home is a masterpiece of modern living in the heart of Wellington's premier seaside suburb. You will not find another home like it in Wellington.
Call Annie or Nikki for an appointment or come along to the open home.
LIM & Building report available on inspection.
Deadline Sale (unless sold prior) closes 12pm, Thursday 14th July 2022 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REA. For more information please visit https://www.rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/