This beautifully renovated '70s home is a sublimely sunny three-bedroom delight with lovely views, exquisite indoor-outdoor living and the exceptional bonus of an elegant, versatile rumpus room that makes it perfect for busy families, effortless entertaining and working from home in a quiet, central location handy to the airport. Features include:
- Superbly proportioned, pristinely presented blend of character and comfort, with three double-bedrooms, two remodelled bathrooms (including ensuite for the master) and the convenience of an extra toilet
- Elevated for leafy views from virtually every room, especially the spacious lounge that opens to a west-facing deck for ultra-late sun
- Predominantly double-glazed with two heat pumps and an amazingly sunny aspect for year-round warmth and dryness
- Charming, private deck with an evergreen pergola that steps out to flat lawn and garden with a spa pool for unwinding under the stars on a summer's night
- Downstairs haven that's practical and picturesque, from workshops and storage to a big rumpus or games room with a retro bar and bifold doors to an enchanting courtyard with hydrangeas, hedging and kowhai
- Internal garage with workshop and off-street parking at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac close to schools, bus routes, and Broadway and Miramar shops
- Buyer Enquiry Over $1,290,000
Add a modern chef-friendly kitchen with Electrolux ovens and it's no wonder this lifestyle gem is for sale for just the first time in 23 years. Come to one of the open homes or call for an appointment.
LIM and Builders reports available upon inspection.
Tender closes 12pm, Thursday 29th February 2024 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)